All-natural Longlife™ Dog & Cat Treatment Programs
Only Longlife™ considers your dog's or cat's unique health profile!
Dr. Stephen Tobin, DVM Veterinarian Recommended
The Longlife™ Programs are recommended by holistic veterinarian, Dr. Stephen Tobin and include an initial treatment plan in conjunction with a maintenance plan. Read more»
Longlife™ Pet Supplements are formulated specifically for your pet's digestive system
Typical shark cartilage supplements sold for pets are actually manufactured for human digestive tracts. Only Longlife Pet Supplements is specifically developed for optimum absorption by a dog or cat's digestive system. This enhanced absorption provides more immediate benefits to your pet - and over time, saves you money. Find out more»
our natural ingredients
Longlife Program for Dogs includes two highly effective natural ingredients:
1. Pure shark cartilage, formulated specifically for pets (left).
2. Oil from organic, non-GMO brown flax seeds (right).
|See Maddie's Story »malignant melanoma||See Belle's Story »oral squamous cell tumor|
We've noticed a significant increase in the number of dogs and cats being diagnosed with cancer in recent years and have created two research articles we hope will answer most questions about cancer in pets.
|About cancer in dogs »||About cancer in cats »|
Treating the Ailment vs Disguising the Problem
The "Three R's" of Longlife helped Sanjiv recover from hip surgery after an accident.
Read Sanjiv's story
The "Three Rs" of the Longlife™ Programs
In addition to the love we give our dogs and cats, at Longlife Pet Supplements we believe that our pets deserve the best opportunity for optimum health and quality of life. That's why we've developed our products based on these "Three Rs":
- Longlife supplements repair damage or diseased cartilage by stimulating the immune system and encouraging growth of healthy new cells.
- This maintenance phase of the program focuses on restoring optimal functions in all areas of activity, as well as guidance on exercise programs (when allowed).
- To sustain benefits to your dog or cat, we will prescribe a Longlife program that helps you permanently maintain your pet's quality of life.